The Best Local Exterior Painters
At US Siding & Roofing, we believe that not all painting contractors are created equal. Since your home is as good as the coating protecting it, hiring the right painting contractor is the key to a long-lasting and beautiful exterior paint job. Because of its exquisite workmanship, US Siding & Roofing has established itself as the premier painting company in the Sudbury area in Masschusetts. We offer Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore paint.
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Paint?
1. The one that you don’t really need but you really want. In this case your exterior paint color is starting to fade away, and the overall quality is starting to fail. The good news is that this is a perfect time to paint your home, mainly because it is less costly since your paint job will become more of a maintenance project rather than a complete exterior repaint or full restoration job.
2. The one that you must do-the one that you don’t really want to do, but you need to. In this case, you will see paint cracking and peeling, rotting wood, and your window glazing is coming off. This job is necessary to the integrity of your home in general.
Providing High-Quality Painting Services in Massachusetts since 2006
At US Siding & Roofing, we believe that not all painting contractors are created equal. Since your home is as good as the coating protecting it, hiring the right painting contractor is the key to a long-lasting and beautiful exterior paint job. Because of its exquisite workmanship, US Siding & Roofing has established itself as the premier painting company in the Sudbury area.
Approaching Exterior Painting The Right Way
Surfaces preparation is the key ingredient to ensure the best quality and longevity of any exterior painting project. Each surface–whether it is wood siding, stucco, brick, and/or iron work–has to be treated and prepped with the right practices and products. If it is not prepped correctly, the coating will fail even if premium coatings were applied. Our management team emphasizes the following practices:
- All surfaces must be clean, dull, and dry.
- Prime and seal any raw wood.
- We use moisture meters to check moisture levels on wood surfaces before painting them. Fun fact: the recommended moisture level on wood that will be painted is below 14%
- Treat rust with rust converter products.
- Set nails, premium wood fill and Bondo.
- We use premium Urethane caulk because of its elasticity.
- We use only premium products and coatings exclusively.
- We apply coatings as per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- We make sure we cover underneath the areas that will be painted and also take the necessary precautions to protect your plants and garden.
Wrapping Things Up
Over the years we have found that the best way to provide a great exterior painting project is to put together specific crews whose main expertise is exterior painting projects. We don’t believe in mixing interior with exterior painters because they both have their own set of unique skills and techniques. Of course, a very skilled painter can do both, but the one who focuses on an specific kind of project will develop the best practices in the industry. That is why our exterior painting crew always works together exclusively on exterior painting projects time after time.
US SIDING & SIDING
“US Siding is here to make sure homeowners get the remodeling services they deserve”